Artist: Marc Chagall
Title: The Clown in Love
Medium: Original Lithograph not signed nor numbered
Printed: 1963 by Mourlot, France
Paper Size: Vellum paper 12.5 x 9.5 inch
Provenance: The Lithographs of Mar Chagall volume 2
COA : Included
Biography: Marc Chagall: (1887-1985) Russian, one of the most successful artists of the 20th century, was director of the art Academy & art Director of the Moscow Jewish State Theater. Moved to France in 1923, lived in USA in 1941 to 1948. He was an early modernist. He loved mythological floating figures in full color. Chagall created works in virtually every artistic medium, including painting, fine art prints, book illustrations, stained glass, ceramic and tapestries, his artwork in many Museums across the world.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.