Artist: Hans Hartung
Title: Untitled – xx Siecle
Medium: Original Lithograph, unsigned
Paper Size: 12.5 x 9.5 inch
Printed: 1973 by Mourlot
Provenance: XX Siecle 1973
Including a certificate of authenticity
Biography: Hans Hartung (1904 -1989) was born in Germany moved to Paris in 1935 and became a French citizen in 1946. Hartung began painting in 1922 and formulated his own abstract style. After the war, he became known as a leader of the Art Informel movement. Hartung settled in Paris in 1932, he met Kandinsky, Mondrian, Miró and Calder and exhibited works at the “Salon des Surindépendants”. In 1960, Hartung was one out of two winners of the painting prize at the Venice Biennale. In 1977 he became a member of the Académie des Beaux-Arts in Paris and in 1981 was awarded the Oskar-Kokoschka-Prize of the Republic of Austria.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.