Title: Enfant et oiseau 5
Artist: Graciela Rodo Boulanger
Medium: Original Lithograph
Marks: signed in plate not numbered
Printed: 1973 by Mourlot France
Paper Size: Vellum 12.25 x 9.25 inch
Condition: Very good – Fine
COA: Included Certificate of Authenticity
Biography: Graciela Rodo Boulanger (1935) born in La Paz – Bolivia attending to School of Fine Arts in La Paz and later in Santiago Chile, she also studies musician at the conservatory in Vienna. Her first solo Exhibition in Paris was in 1961, in New York 1967 . Her works are in permanent collections of the Museum of Modern Art in La Paz, Modern Art Center in Zurich and others. She married to Frenchman and lived in Paris since 1962.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.