Artist: Bernard Buffet
Title: The village road
Medium: Original Lithograph
Marks: Signed in plate not numbered
Printed: 1967 by Fernand Mourlot, France
Paper size: Vellum 12.25 x 9.50 inch
Provenance: Bernard Buffet lithographs book 1967
Certificate of authenticity is included
Biography:Bernard Buffet (1928-1999) Buffet was born in Paris, France, “Chevalier de la Légion d’honneur”. Painter of Expressionism and a member of the anti-abstract art group “L’homme Témoin” (the Witness-Man) and studied art at the École Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts. He created more than 8000 paintings and many prints as well. 1973 the Bernard Buffet 1st Museum was founded by Kiichiro Okano, in Surugadaira, Japan.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.