Artist: Anna Eva Bergman
Medium: Original Lithograph Signed in plate
Paper: vellum paper size 1 2.5 x 9.5 inch
Printed: 1970 by Mourlot France
Provenance: Revue XX Siecle 1970
COA is included
Biography: Anna-Eva Bergman (1909 -1987 )born in Stockholm Norway abstract expressionist painter. She was part of the School of Paris. In 1929 she married German painter Hans Hartung. Under pressure from her mother she got divorced soon after. However, Bergman and Hartung met again in 1952 and got remarried in 1957.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.