Artist: Alexander Calder
Medium: Original Lithograph
Paper Size: 15 x 22 inch Folded as published / May have text on verso
Publisher: Maeght 1966, France
Condition: Fine – Pristine
Provenance: Derriere le Miroir 1966
Biography: Alexander Calder (1898 -1976) was born in Lawson Pennsylvania, American sculpture and artist studied in Pennsylvania academy of fine art and at the Sorbonne in Paris, famous for inventing mobile and stabile sculptures. Calder’s work is in many Museum and permanent collections across the world.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.