Artist: Agam Yaakov
Title: Untitled 1
Medium: Original Lithograph
Marks: Not signed , not numbered
Paper: Vellum 12.5 x 9.50 inch
Printed: 1980 Mourlot
Provenance: Revue XX siecle 1980
Certificate of authenticity is included
Biography: Yaacov Agam is an Israeli sculptor and experimental artist best known for his contributions to optical and kinetic art. Yaakov Agam was born Yaakov Gipstein on 11 May 1928, in Rishon LeZion, then Mandate Palestine. His father, Yehoshua Gibstein, was a rabbi and a kabbalist.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.