Artist: Fernand Leger
Title: Les marchants des beoufs
Marks: Numbered not signed
Size: Watercolor paper 13 x 19 inch
Certificate of authenticity includes
Biography: Fernand Leger (1881-1955) French painter studying art in Paris influenced by Paul Cezanne, Léger developed a painting style that combined bold colors with geometric forms arranged in highly disciplined compositions. His best-known works celebrated modern industrial technology. Léger affirm his faith in modern life and popular culture. remained generally faithful to the cubis
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.