Artist: Fernand Leger
Title: Le Cirque
Marks: Signed in plate
Size: Vellum paper 19.5 x 25.5 inch
Printer: Maeght, France
Certificate of authenticity is included
Biography: Fernand Leger (1881-1955) French painter influenced by Paul Cezanne, he developed a painting style the bold colors with geometric forms arranged in highly disciplined compositions, his works celebrated modern industrial technology, Leger’s work is in many Museum and permanent collections across the world.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.