Title: “L’aube revue illustree”
Artist: Henri de Toulouse Lautrec
Marks: signed in plate not numbered
Printed: Mourlot 1966, France
Paper Size: Vellum 10.5 x 14.5 inch
COA : Included
Biography: Henri de Toulouse Lautrec: (1864 -1901) French, great Painter, lithographer, draftsman, from aristocratic family, he broke both legs in childhood, during his convalescence he turned to drawing and painting, In 1882 he began studying art in Paris, where he met Van Gogh & Degas, in 1889 He exhibited at the salon des Independants & in Brussels. In 1891 his first posters brought him immediate recognition. He is a revolutionary artist truly captured the Parisian nightlife of the Montmartre where he lived, He painted quickly frequently in thinned oil paint on unprimed cardboard, Japanese prints inspired him, his paintings were often studies for lithographs. Lautrec said I don’t belong to any school, I work in my corner.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.