Artist: Gustav Klimt
Title: Portrait of a lady
Marks: Numbered limited edition
Printed: Watercolor paper Size: 19 x 13 inch
Publisher: Fine Art Museum
Condition: Fine – Pristine
Certificate of Authenticity Is Included.
Biography: Gustav Klimt (1862 –1918) Austrian symbolism painter and a member of the Vienna Secession movement. His paintings, drawings, sculptures and murals were subtly influenced by Japanese art. While Klimt did paint landscapes, he is far more known for his female subjects and restrained eroticism. His work would have significant influence on his younger contemporary Egon Schiele.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.