Artist: Paul Klee
Marks: Numbered limited edition
Printed: Watercolor paper Size: 19 x 13 inch
Publisher: Fine Art Museum
Condition: Fine – Pristine
Certificate of Authenticity Is Included
Biography: Paul Klee 1879 -1940 Swiss German painter Paul wanted to be a musician, but he sateled as painter expressionism, Cubism and surrealism, friend to Wassily Kandinsky. Paul Klee died 1940 at age sixty, he left around 9000 works of art, his Artwork can see in the museums in Bern Switzerland and San Francisco of modern Art. and many other Museums. Today, a painting by Paul Klee can sell for as much as $7.5 million.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.