Artist: Wassily Kandinsky
Title: Woodcut for Klange 3
Paper Size: 14.5 x 10.5 inch
Provenance: XX Siecle 1975
Condition: Very good
Biography: Wassily Kandinsky, Russian (1863-1944) , painter, teacher & writer, he studied law & political economy at the University of Moscow. he Moved to Germany, studying impressionist & became an instrumental force in German art, developing his ideas in geometric forms, he changed the history of art of the 20th century. he moved to a Parisian suburb, his artwork in worldwide Museums.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.