Artist: Paul Guiramand
Title: Untitled 12
Editor: Andre Sauret
paper Size: 11 x 8.5 inch on Japon Nacre
Printed: 1962 by Mourlot Freres, France
Condition: Fine Pristine
Certificate of Authenticity Is Included
Paul Guiramand (1926-2007) painter, sculptor and lithographer, was born in Saint-Quentin in northern France. His parents moved to the modest 19th arrondissement of Paris in 1933. In 1943, Guiramand entered the École des Beaux-Arts, just across the Seine from the Louvre, the museum that became the primary source of his artistic education. In 1951, His artistic production is much influenced by Matisse and Bonnard. He uses bright colours and strong brushstrokes. are exhibited at the Musée d’Art Modern de Ville de Paris, the National Library in France, the Besançon Fine Arts Museum, the Art Institute of Chicago, the New Otani Museum in Japan, the Tainan
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.