Artist: Garbell, Alexandre
Title: “Untitled 2”
Medium: Original Lithograph
Editor: Andre Sauret
Printed : 1962 by Mourlot Freres, France
Paper Size: 11 x 8.5 inch
Condition: Fine – Pristine
Biography: Alexandre Sacha Garbell, French (1903 – 1970) was born into a Jewish family in Riga, Latvia. Garbell studied under Bissière at the Académie Ranson. Soon he was exhibiting at the most prestigious Paris Salons – the Salon des Super indépendants, the Salon des Tuilieries, the Salon Automne, the Salon de Mai. Garbell exhibited in numerous galleries in Paris and New York after WWII, including personal exhibitions in Paris, Copenhagen, Milan, Lausanne, Turin, London, Amsterdam, and Zurich.
As the art of Alexandre Garbell evolved towards abstraction, it retained that special luminosity that reflected his sensual involvement in the pleasures of color and light.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.