Artist: Francois Fiedler
Title: Expo 1990
Medium: Poster Lithograph
Printed: Maeght France
Paper Size: 29 x 17.50 inch
Condition: Fine – Pristine
Biography: Francois Fiedler (1921 – 2001 )was a French/Hungarian post-war abstract painter closely related to the New York School. Joan Miró discovered one of his works in a gallery, and introduced Fiedler to Aimé Maeght. His expressionist works were exhibited alongside with Picasso, Braque, Chagall, Dali and others. Fiedler’s works can still be seen in many of the most prestigious museums and galleries around the world, including the Maeght Foundation in Paris, the Guggenheim Museum in New York City, and many others.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.