Title: Gabled Houses at Krumau
Artist: Egon Schile
Marks: Signed in plate
Printed: 1968 by Max Jaffe, Vienna Austria
Paper: Vellum paper 20 x 14 inch
Provenance: Egon Schiele book L. E. to /300
Biography: Egon Schiele Austrian (1890 -1918) he went to School of Arts and Crafts in Vienna same school where Gustav Klimt studies and where Adolf Hitler was rejected in1907. Schiele began to explore in his artwork the human form and sexuality. In 1909 Klimt invited Schiele to exhibit his work at the Vienna Kunstschau where he encountered the work of Edward Munch & Van Gogh.. In 2010 one of his artwork was purchased by the Leopold Museum for 19 Million USD.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.