Artist: Egon Schile
Title: House in Krumau
Marks: Signed in plate
Printed: 1968 by Max Jaffe, Vienna Austria
Paper: Heavy paper 20 x 14 inch
Provenance: Egon Schiele book L. E. to /300
Condition: Fine, never been framed
includes a certificate of authenticity
Biography: Schiele, Egon (1890-1918) Austrian, Expressionist,, protégé of Gustav Klimt, He was known for his nude drawings of women, portraying them in awkwardly contracted poses to convey distress, he created numerous watercolors and drawings. Schiele left a legacy of almost 3,500 artworks which made him popularIn 2010 one of his artwork was purchased by the Leopold Museum for 19 Million USD.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.