Artist: Edgar Degas
Title: Three dancers
Marks: Numbered limited edition
Printed: Watercolor paper Size: 19 x 13 inch
Publisher: Fine Art Museum
Condition: Fine – Pristine
Certificate of Authenticity Is Included
Biography: Edgar Degas French 1834 –1917, Born in Paris, master in drawing human figure in motion, he studied at the Ecole des Beaux Arts, influenced by Edouard Manet & Jean Ingres, son of a wealthy banker and aristocratic family, he frequently attended rehearsals of the Paris Opéra, sketching the performers at work, the move from one position to other. In 1854 left to Italy & stayed 5 years studying the Italian art, returned to Paris in 1859 & played an active role in the organization of their exhibitions between 1874 and 1886. Best known as a painter, Degas worked as photography and printmaking as well as with sculpture and there was arguably no more influential artist in the nineteenth century.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.