Artist: Eduardo Chillida
Title: Untitled – DM01207
Medium: Original Lithograph
Marks: Not signed not numbered/ another lithograph on verso
Paper Size: Vellum paper 15 x 11 inch
Printed: Maeght 1974 France
Provenance: Revue Derriere le miroir 1974
Condition: Fine – Pristine
Eduardo Chillida (1924-2002) was born on January 10, 1924, in San Sebastián, Spain. He began his career in 1943 studying architecture at the University of Madrid, but in 1947 he turned to drawing and sculpture and by 1948 had moved to Paris and began working on iron sculptures in the world capital of the arts.
- OUR POLICIES:
- Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
- We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
- We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
- We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.