Artist: Marc Chagall
Title: Le Peintre Oiseau, DM04225
Size: 15 x 11 inch
Printed: 1977 by Maeght
Provenance: Derriere le Miroir 1977
Condition fine – Pristine
Chagall, Marc (1887-1985) Russian, one of the most successful artists of the 20th century, modernist, director of the Vitsyebsk Art Academy & the Moscow Jewish State Theater. Moved to France in 1923, lived in USA from 1941 to 1948. Chagall loved mythological floating figures in full color. He created works in a variety of artistic styles and medium, including painting, prints, book illustrations, stained glass, ceramic & tapestries.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.