Artist: Jules Cavailles
Medium: Original Lithograph signed in pencil
Paper: Rives vellum 14.5 x 11inch
Printed: 1968 by Fernand Mourlot
Provenance: Portfolio Variation sur L’Amour No. 64/ 190
Jules Cavailles (1901 – 1977) was a well-known, highly regarded and versatile French painter. He worked in oils, gouache, and pastel with a wide ranging subject matter. His work is represented in many leading collections and museums, including the Modern Art Museum in Paris, and the museums in Toulouse, Albi, Marseilles, Chicago, and Helsinki.
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.