Artist: Jean Carzou
Title: “Untitled 4”
Medium: Original Lithograph
Editor: Andre Sauret
Paper Size: 11 x 8.5 inch on Velin Japon Nacre
Printed : 1962 by Mourlot Freres, France
Condition: Fine – Pristine
Biography: Jean Carzou (1907-2000) was born in Syria a French–Armenian artist, painter, illustrator and Engraver, whose work illustrated the novels of Ernest Hemingway and Albert Camus. He moved to Paris in 1924 to study architecture. He started drawing and painting. In 1938 more than a hundred exhibitions of his works were organized in Paris, In 1949, he received the coveted Hallmark prize In 1977 Carzou was elected member of, Académie des beaux-arts. He was also awarded the National Order of Merit of France. A Carzou Museum exists in Dinard Brittany France.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.