Artist: Alexander Calder (after)
Title: Untitled “DM38195”
Medium: Lithograph unsigned not numbered
Paper Size: 15 x 11 inch May have text on verso
Publisher: Maeght 1968, France
Provenance: Revue Derriere le Miroir 1968
Condition: Fine – Pristine
COA : Included
Biography: Alexander Calder, (1898 -1976) born in Lawson Pennsylvania, American sculptor and artist. He studied at Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Art and at the Sorbonne in Paris. He was famous for creating abstract mobile and stationary kinetic sculptures. Calder was prolific and worked throughout his career in many art forms; drawings, oil paintings, watercolors, etchings, gouache & serigraph.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.