Artist: Georges Braque
Title: Untitled “DM01148”
Printed : 1964 France
Paper Size: Vellum paper 14.5 x 1 0.5 inch
Provenance: Revue Derriere le Miroir 1964
Biography: Georges Braque (1882 –1963) was a major 20th century French painter who, along with Pablo Picasso, developed the art style known as Cubism, he studied at Ecole des beaux-Arts, his artwork in most major Museums worldwide.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.