Artist: Georges Braque
Title: Untitled Bullfight V31-H04
Printed : 1955 by Draeger France
Paper Size: Vellum 14.5 x 1 0.5 inch
Provenance: Verve Revue Artistique Et Littéraire 1955
Georges Braque: (1882 –1963) was a major 20th century French painter who, along with Pablo Picasso, developed the art style known as Cubism, he studied at Ecole des beaux-Arts. He grew and trained to be a house painter and decorator like his father and grandfather. However, he also studied artistic painting during evenings at the ecole des Beaux-Arts, In Paris he attended the Academie Humbert, also in Paris, and painted there until 1904. It was here that he met Marie Laurencin and Francis Picabia. His artworks are on display in many Museums across the world.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.