Artist: Georges Braque
Title: La Charrue
Medium: Lithograph Signed in plate
Paper Size: 9.5 x 14 inch, taped on paper size 13 x 16 inch
Printed : 1968 by L’imprimerie Arte, France
Apart from : landscapes of Varengeville
Publisher: Maeght editeur
References: Dora Vallier catalogue raisonee of Braque’s works
Biography: Georges Braque: (1882 –1963) was a major 20th century French painter who, along with Pablo Picasso, developed the art style known as Cubism, he studied at Ecole des beaux-Arts. He grew and trained to be a house painter and decorator like his father and grandfather. However, he also studied artistic painting during evenings at the ecole des Beaux-Arts, In Paris he attended the Academie Humbert, also in Paris, and painted there until 1904. It was here that he met Marie Laurencin and Francis Picabia. His artworks are on display in many Museums across the world.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.