Title: Oeuvre graphique
Artist: Georges Braque
Paper size: 12.5 X 9.5 inch (reduced version of the original poster)
Printed: 1959 by Mourlot Freres, France
Provenance: Art in posters book 1959
Condition: Very good. may have slightly toned edges
Certificate of authenticity is included
Biography: Georges Braque was born on 13 May 1882 (1882 –1963) was a major 20th century French painter who, along with Pablo Picasso, developed the art style known as Cubism, he studied at Ecole des beaux-Arts. He grew and trained to be a house painter and decorator like his father and grandfather. However, he also studied artistic painting during evenings at the École des Beaux-Arts, In Paris he attended the Académie Humbert, also in Paris, and painted there until 1904. It was here that he met Marie Laurencin and Francis Picabia. His artworks are on display in many Museums across the world.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.