Artist: Francisco Bores
Title: Untitled 4″
Medium: Original Lithograph
Paper Size: 11 x 8.5 inch
Printed : 1961 by Mourlot
Provenance: Edition Verve
Biography: Francisco Bores: (1898-1972) Spanish-painter, mainly active in France, and widely recognized as one of the leading 20th century Spanish artists. Influenced by the Spanish master, Juan Gris, Bores’ most characteristic works show influence from Cubism, but reflect his personalized style of pastel colored backgrounds and familiar objects with a black outline. Prior to the Second World War, Bores was widely recognized as the leading figure of the Ecole de Paris.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.