We are offering the portfolio with 3 lithographs.
The Portfolio contains 5 lithographs. Each hand signed and numbered in pencil by the artist, and embellished with gold or silver leafs incluing a small booklet pintd lithographs and beautiful decorated Box. Limited edition 89 / 375 Elephant suite 27x 20.50 inch.
This captivating volume and six masterpieces of Hibel’s museum suite come handsomely protected within a heavy quality, elegantly classical portfolio case. This portfolio comes with certificate of authenticity from Hibel museum of art Palm Beach, FL.
The portfolio comes with a booklet size 8.25x 6.25 inch with progressions of lithographs by Theodore Plotkin. It contains an original lithographs created especially for the book “Girl with earring” signed and numbered on Japon Yorinoko rice paper.
Biographies: Edna Hibel, was born in 1917 in Boston, Massachusetts, painter and lithographer, studied at the Boston Museum School of Fine Art, an American painter best known for her Impressionistic landscapes portraits of children, has had a more than 60-year career as painter and lithographer and promoter of peace through exhibitions of her artwork. Hibel has created the “Arte Ovale” series and various plaques with this technique.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.