Artist: Karel Appel,
Title: Da Oliphant (The Elephant)
Medium: Etching Carborundum
Marks: Pencil hand signed & numbered 26/50
Printed : 1975
Paper Size : Woove paper 26 x 20 inch
Biographies: Karel Appel: (1921-2006) was born in Amsterdam, Netherlands, French descendant, painter and sculptor, he started painting at the age of fourteen an oil on canvas and he was one of the founders of the avant-garde movement Cobra. In 1948 moved to Paris in 1950 developed his international reputation. He is particularly noted for his mural work, lived in New York and his work in many Museums across the world
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.