Artist: Pierre Alechinsky
Title: Lithographs N8-3
Medium: Original Lithograph
Printed: 1988 by L’imprimerie Arte, France
Paper: Vellum paper 14.5 x 10.5 inch
Provenance: Revue Noise 1988
Biography: Pierre Alechinsky: Belgium painter born 1927, studied at ecole d’Architecture et d’Arts decortifs and started painting in 1946. He moved to Paris in 1951. He worked with book illustrations and engravings as well in expressive large acrylic paintings. The artist wrote numerous essays about art, in 1956 he went to Japan to produce a film about Japanese calligraphy. He exhibited works at the documental in1964 and 1977. His works can be found in many museums and collections in Europe & USA.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.